Everyday from 9:00AM-10:00PM
Pool opens Memorial Day weekend
Pool closing in September, sometime following Labor Day weekend, weather dependant
- DO NOT enter the pool area if you have a cough, fever, or other symptoms of illness.
- No diapers are to be changed or disposed of on the pool deck.
- NO GLASS BOTTLES permitted in the pool area.
Pool hours will be 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Rules & Information
- Replacement Pool Key card fee $50
- Twin Eagles Residents and Their Accompanied Guests Only Are Permitted
- Private Property – Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted
- No Glass or Glass Bottles Permitted In The Pool Area
- No Swimming Alone.
- Children under 14 years of age and non-swimmers shall not use the pool unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Anyone who has or has had diarrhea in the past two (2) weeks shall not use the pool.
- Anyone who has an area of exposed subepidermal tissue, open blisters, cuts, etc. is advised not to use the pool.
- All persons shall take a cleansing shower before using the pool. A bather leaving the pool to use the toilet shall take another cleansing shower before returning to the pool enclosure.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose, and similar behavior in the pool is prohibited.
- No running or rough play is permitted in the pool, on the runways, on the diving boards, on floats, on platforms, in dressing rooms, or in showers.
- Street clothes are not allowed in the pool.